Weedwood Trees generate in various forms throughout much of the Betweenlands, and are the most common type of tree. They have two different size varieties, but both feature very thick trunks with leaves that spread out over a wide area.
The primary small variety can be grown with Weedwood Saplings and found in Swamplands, Patchy Islands, Coarse Islands, and Marsh biomes. The larger Weedwood Trees are not as common as the smaller type because they require a larger area of land to generate on; they can spawn in all of the biomes small ones do except for Patchy Islands.
In Swamplands biomes, giant Weedwood Trees will usually spawn in the form of a 'stump', with the majority of the tree cut leaving only a severed base trunk and roots. These can contain Dentrothyst like their whole counterparts, as well as Poison Ivy like their small counterparts. Finding a whole giant Weedwood Tree in this biome is very rare.
- Weedwood Log
- Weedwood Leaves (on all but the Sludge Plains variety)
- Poison Ivy (on smaller variety, giant stump variety, and Sludge Plains variety)
- Hanger (on larger variety)
- Shelf Fungus (on larger variety)
- Green Dentrothyst (on larger variety)
- Orange Dentrothyst (on larger variety)
- Rotten Bark (on Sludge Plains variety)
- Beta 2.0.0: No longer uses Weedwood Bark; now uses Weedwood Logs with bark texture on all sides for every outside part of the tree.
- Beta 1.0.0: Introduced.