Infusing & Distilling Edit
Each Infusion Bucket has a tooltip listing the amount of time the mixture, if valid, was in the Infuser (in seconds), as well as the ingredients inside and the Aspects and amounts of them within each ingredient. These Aspects determine what the Infusion Bucket will brew into; the amounts of the Aspects can also determine the potency and duration of any resulting Infusions, and the Aspect amount in any resulting Aspect Vials.
The liquid in the Infusion Bucket will take on a different color depending on the state of the mixture when taken out of the Infuser:
- If the mixture had a valid Aspect combination and infusion time, it will take on the color of the Infusion it will create when distilled.
- If the mixture had a valid Aspect combination but was not infused for long enough, the liquid will be the same color as it was when taken out of the Infuser, which is often a pale, dark green or blue.
- If the mixture had a valid Aspect combination but was infused for too long, the liquid will be a blackish-brown.
- If the Aspect combination of the mixture was invalid, the liquid will be a deep purple.
In order to produce functional results from an Infusion Bucket, its mixture must be distilled by right-clicking the bucket on an Alembic. The Alembic will distill the contents of the bucket into one of two things, depending on the contents:
- If distilling a mixture with a valid Aspect combination and infusion time, it will yield the corresponding Infusion, its potency and duration determined by the amount of certain ingredients that were in the original bucket, and the number of Infusions obtained determined by the total amount of all Aspects that were in it.
- If distilling any other mixture, it will yield Aspect Vials, one per Aspect included, the amount in each depending on the total amount of that Aspect in the original bucket.
Both Infusions and Aspect Vials can be collected from the Alembic using either type of Dentrothyst Vial.
Infusion Buckets, if so desired, can be emptied of liquid by shift right-clicking them onto any block. The liquid will evaporate instantly in a puff of steam and the empty bucket will be left behind.
- Release 3.3.0:
- Added Syrmorite Bucket variations.
- Can now be emptied by shift right-clicking on any block.
- Alpha 3.0.0: Reintroduced.
- Beta 2.0.0: Temporarily removed.
- Beta 1.0.0: Introduced.