|Weedwood Bow||Weedwood Stick (3) + Reed Rope (3)|
Like a regular Bow, the Weedwood Bow can be held to be drawn back and released to shoot the currently prioritized arrow, using some durability. The further the bow is pulled back, the faster and further the released arrow travels and the more damage it deals. Its pullback time is about the same as a regular Bow's.
Like most other equipment with durability, a damaged Weedwood Bow can be repaired to full durability through an Animator. The more that needs to be repaired, the greater the cost of fuel and crystal charge is in the animation process.
|Fully repairs Weedwood Bow||Damaged Weedwood Bow + Sulfur (3-6) + Life Crystal (4-13% charge)|
The Weedwood Bow is made in a "Good as new!" state of corrosion, with 0/255 corrosion points. Simply having it in your inventory will cause it to start corroding; using it as well as being in water will increase its rate of corrosion. Corrosion decreases its maximum pullback power.
A corroded Weedwood Bow can be cleaned in the Purifier, resetting its corrosion value back to 0.
|Removes Corrosion from Weedwood Bow||Corroded and uncoated Weedwood Bow + Sulfur + Swamp Water (1 bucket)|
It can also be applied with Scabyst to give it up to 600 coating points, which keep the corrosion level static until they are depleted.
|Coats Weedwood Bow (75 points per piece)||Weedwood Bow + Scabyst (1-8)|
Visit the Mechanics page for more details on corrosion.
Middle Gems Edit
As with most equipment, the Weedwood Bow can be equipped with Middle Gems as part of the Middle Gem Circle to apply additional buffs to the player using it. The type of gem equipped can be seen in its tooltip. The bonuses provided can be seen on the gem's own tooltip.
|Applies corresponding Middle Gem to Weedwood Bow||Weedwood Bow + Any Middle Gem|
- If the player drinks a Draught of Sagittarius, they will be able to see the path the arrow will travel from their Weedwood Bow. On the other hand, if they are afflicted by a Weakbow Draught, their Weedwood Bow's maximum range will be severely reduced.
- If the player drinks a Swiftarm Brew, their Weedwood Bow's pullback time will be drastically reduced.
- Alpha 3.2.0: Can now be fully repaired in an Animator.
- Alpha 3.0.0: Durability increased from 384 to 600.
- Beta 2.0.0:
- Coating is no longer infinite and depletes over time.
- Coating recipe can now receive any amount of Scabyst.
- Can now be applied with Middle Gems.
- Beta 1.0.1: Can now be coated with Scabyst to prevent corrosion.
- Beta 1.0.0: Introduced.