Not to be confused with the Sickle, a tool used to obtain Plant Items for Herblore.
|Syrmorite Shears||Syrmorite Ingot (2)|
Plants in the Betweenlands can be collected to be placed again by using the Syrmorite Shears to break them.
The Syrmorite Shears function on the same blocks that the vanilla Shears can, as well as on the following blocks:
- Algae, Arrow Arum
- Bladderwort, Blue Eyed Grass, Blue Iris, Bog Bean, Boneset, Bottlebrush Grass, Broomsedge, Button Bush
- Cardinal Flower, Cattail, Cave Grass, Cave Moss, Copper Iris
- Dead Weedwood Bush, Deep Water Coral, Double Swamp Tallgrass
- Golden Club
- Marsh Hibiscus, Marsh Mallow, Marsh Marigolds, Milkweed, Mire Coral, Moss
- Phragmites, Pickerel Weed, Pitcher Plant, Poison Ivy
- Rubber Tree Leaves
- Sap Tree Leaves, Shoots, Sludgecreep, Soft Rush, Sundew, Swamp Plant, Swamp Tallgrass
- Tall Cattail, Thorns
- Venus Fly Trap, Volarpad
- Water Weeds, Weedwood Bush, Weedwood Leaves, Weeping Blue
Like most other equipment with durability, a damaged pair of Syrmorite Shears can be repaired to full durability through an Animator. The more that needs to be repaired, the greater the cost of fuel and crystal charge is in the animation process.
|Fully repairs Syrmorite Shears||Damaged Syrmorite Shears + Sulfur (6-12) + Life Crystal (6-25% charge)|
Corrosion & Middle Gems Edit
- Alpha 3.2.0: Can now be fully repaired in an Animator.
- Alpha 3.0.0: Durability decreased from 500 to 238.
- Beta 2.0.0: No longer corrodes.
- Beta 1.0.2: Now works on leaves.
- Beta 1.0.1: Can now be coated with Scabyst to prevent corrosion.
- Beta 1.0.0: Introduced.