Every specific group of blocks purposefully formed in The Betweenlands based on coding is part of a natural structure. Be on the lookout for the 'NYI' tag on their page; if it's there, that means the structure is not fully implemented in a currently released build of the mod.
- Cavern: The Caverns of the Betweenlands, made up of Betweenstone and various cave flora.
- Cragrock Spire: A mountainous formation of Cragrock found in Deep Waters.
- Giant Bulb-Capped Mushroom: A large glowing blue mushroom found in Patchy Islands.
- Giant Hollow Log: A large, rotten log of a fallen tree found in Swamplands.
- Giant Root: A large, overgrown and varying root formation found in Coarse Islands.
- Giant Weedwood Tree: A towering tree with a massive canopy and hanger vines.
- Hearthgrove Tree: A small, pale tree with an orange canopy found in Patchy Islands.
- Lake Cavern: The deepest part of the Caverns, made up of Pitstone and various cave flora.
- Nibbletwig Tree: A tall, brown tree with a dark green canopy found in Swamplands.
- Rotten Weedwood Tree: A deathly tree stripped of leaves found in Sludge Plains.
- Rubber Tree: An uncommon tree found in Swamplands that can be tapped.
- Sap Tree: An uncommon tree found in many Betweenlands locations that provides edible sap.
- Silt Beach: Coastal flats of silt found in Swamplands and Patchy Islands.
- Underground Oasis: A patch of underground flora containing valuable natural resources.
- Weedwood Tree: The basic willow-like tree found commonly in the Betweenlands.
- Cragrock Tower: An extremely tall, monolithic tower filled with valuable loot.
- Druid Circle: A structure in the Overworld that provides the needs to get to the Betweenlands.
- Idol Head Statue: A giant head of cragrock with buried loot, found in Patchy Islands.
- Ruins: Small ruins of betweenstone or mud bricks, found in Marshes and Sludge Plains.
- Shrine: A small shrine with a random spawner and loot, found in Marshes and Sludge Plains.
- Tar Pool Dungeon: A structure with a Tar pool that spawns Tar Beasts, found underground.
- Underground Ruins: Small ruins of pitstone bricks that spawn in the Lake Caverns.
- Wight Fortress: A massive fortress dungeon housing the Primordial Malevolence.
- Portal Tree: The tree created with the Swamp Talisman that allows travel to the Betweenlands.
- Ancient Temple: A large and expansive temple with guardians and bosses.
- Tribe Settlement: A village of tribals with quests.