Every specific group of blocks purposefully formed in The Betweenlands based on coding is part of a natural structure. Be on the lookout for the 'NYI' tag on their page; if it's there, that means the structure is not fully implemented in a currently released build of the mod.
- Cragrock Spire: Giant formations of Cragrock found in Deep Waters.
- Silt Beach: Large flats of Silt found in Patchy Islands.
Liquid Bodies Edit
- Pool of Tar: Pools of thick black tar found in Swamplands and Sludge Plains.
- River: Small twisting channels of Swamp Water found in Swamplands and Sludge Plains.
- Swamp Waters: Massive bodies of Swamp Water found in many Betweenlands biomes.
Underground Structures Edit
- Cavern: The Caverns of the Betweenlands, made up of Betweenstone and various cave flora.
- Lake Cavern: The deepest part of the Caverns, made up of Pitstone and various cave flora.
- Limestone Cavern: Sections of the Caverns made up of Limestone.
- Pool of Stagnant Water: Pools of greenish glowing water found in the Caverns.
- Tar Pool Dungeon: A structure with a Tar Pool that spawns Tar Beasts, found underground.
- Underground Oasis: Patches of underground flora containing valuable natural resources.
- Underground Ruins: Small ruins made of Pitstone that spawn in the Lake Caverns.
Basic Structures Edit
- Abandoned Shack: Ruins of mud brick found in Sludge Plains.
- Dead Tree: Gigantic hollow logs of Rotten Weedwood Bark found in Swamplands.
- Giant Bulb-Capped Mushroom: Large glowing blue mushrooms found in Patchy Islands.
- Idol Head Statue: Giant heads of Smooth Cragrock with buried loot, found in Patchy Islands.
- Rubber Tree: An uncommon tree found in Swamplands that can be tapped.
- Ruins: Tall ruins of various betweenstone block types, found in Marshes.
- Sap Tree: An uncommon tree found in many Betweenlands locations that provides edible sap.
- Shrine: Small shrines with a random spawner and loot, found in Marshes.
- Weedwood Tree: The basic willow-like tree found everywhere in the Betweenlands.
- Cragrock Tower: An extremely tall monolithic tower made of various cragrock blocks.
- Wight Fortress: A massive fortress dungeon housing the Primordial Malevolence.
The Overworld Edit
- Druid Circle: A structure in the Overworld that provides the needs to get to the Betweenlands.
Artificially Created Edit
- Portal Tree: The tree created with the Swamp Talisman that allows travel to the Betweenlands.