"These shrines...are found in the most despicably creepy of places. Vast flats of nothing but mud that wants to swallow you and sludge that clings to you, pulling you down...ugh."
-From Explorer's Entries: Dungeon ShrineShrines are small structures that spawn occasionally on the surface of Marsh and Sludge Plains biomes. They are small constructs that contain better than average loot while being slightly riskier to confront due to housing a spawner. They use a world area that gives them a custom title when near them.
- Betweenstone Bricks and their slab and stair variants
- Betweenstone Tiles
- Chiseled Betweenstone
- Weedwood Chest
- Betweenlands Spawner (can spawn Swamp Hags, Wights, Blood Snails, Leeches, or Termites)
Shrine Chests use the dungeon_chest_loot loot table.
- Beta 2.0.0: Renamed to Shrine.
- Spawner can now spawn Blood Snails, Leeches and Termites.
- Beta 1.0.0: Introduced as Shrine Dungeon.