"Ancient history lies everywhere. The empire that once resided here is no more, but I have found remnants of their existence to dot the landscape..."
-From Explorer's Entries: Marsh Ruins
Ruins are a variety of very basic structures that spawn in Betweenlands Marsh biomes, usually in clusters. They are usually small, insignificant arches, pillars and constructs. They use a world area that gives them a custom title when a player nears them.
- Betweenstone Bricks and their slab, stair, and sometimes wall variants
- Betweenstone Tiles
- Chiseled Betweenstone (occasionally)
- Betweenstone Pillar (occasionally)
- Pot of Chance (occasionally)
- Weedwood Plank Slab (in a rare variant)
- Angry Betweenstone (in a rare variant)
Ruins Pots use the common_pot_loot loot table.
- Beta 2.0.0: Renamed to Ruins.
- Beta 1.0.0: Introduced as Marsh Ruins.