Purifier is a utility block that allows one to 'purify' certain items and blocks to gain new types of items.
To use the Purifier, put the item you want to purify in the top slot. Put Sulfur as fuel in the bottom slot. The bar on the left shows the amount of water inside, which is used as a supplement to the fuel, and right-clicking the Purifier with a Weedwood Water Bucket will fill it up 1/16 of the bar. Each bucket will purify one input item, turning it into the resulting output item from the process which will appear in the right slot. A visual effect glowing effect is also shown, with steam and bubble particles, and a bubbling sound effect can be heard.
You can add your own Purifier GUI recipes in the recipes.json in the config.
Purifier GUI Recipes Edit
- Purify Aqua Middle Gem Ore = Aqua Middle Gem
- Purify Crimson Middle Gem Ore = Crimson Middle Gem
- Purify Green Middle Gem Ore = Green Middle Gem
- Purify Swamp Dirt = Purified Swamp Dirt
- Purify Mossy Cragrock = Cragrock
- Purify non-coated corroded Betweenlands tool = clean Betweenlands tool (axe shown as example)
- Purify Dirty Dentrothyst Vial = clean Dentrothyst Vial