Octine Ingot is a craftable material item. It can also be found as Loot.
As Flint and Steel cannot operate in the Betweenlands, the Octine Ingot can be used as an alternative for creating fire. Simply hold right-click on Moss, Cave Moss, or Thorns (either placed or dropped, both block and item forms work) with an ingot to light it on fire. The ingot will cause the plant to slowly build up flame until it turns into a fire block, without consuming the ingot in the process. This is essential for getting an Infuser started.
- Octine Tools
- 7 Octine Ingots = 1 Octine Shield
- 9 Octine Ingots = 1 Block of Octine
- 1 Weedwood Stick + 1 Dragonfly Wing + 1 Octine Ingot = 4 Octine Arrows
- 5 Weedwood Planks + 3 Octine Ingots = 1 Purifier
- 5 Octine Ingots + 2 Weedwood Sticks + 1 Pestle = 1 Infuser
- 1 Octine Ingot + 8 Climbing Rope = 4 Caving Rope
Uses (Outdated) Edit
- Beta 1.0.0: Introduced.