|Mud Brick Flower Pot|
|Mud Brick Flower Pot||Mud Brick (3)|
Mud Brick Flower Pots can only be placed on the top of most blocks. Breaking the block a Mud Brick Flower Pot is sitting on will cause the pot to break as well.
The Mud Brick Flower Pot functions similarly to the vanilla Flower Pot in that it can be right-clicked with certain plants to place them inside.
The Mud Brick Flower Pot can hold all of the plants that the vanilla Flower Pot can, as well as the following Betweenlands plants:
- Arrow Arum
- Black Hat Mushroom, Bladderwort Flower, Blue Eyed Grass, Blue Iris, Boneset, Bottlebrush Grass, Bulb-Capped Mushroom, Button Bush
- Cattail, Cave Grass, Copper Iris
- Dead Weedwood Bush
- Flathead Mushroom
- Marsh Hibiscus, Marsh Mallow, Milkweed
- Pickerel Weed
- Shoots, Sludgecreep, Soft Rush, Swamp Plant, Swamp Tallgrass
- Venus Fly Trap
A potted Mud Brick Flower Pot can be right-clicked to remove the plant from the pot and give it back to the player.
- Beta 2.0.1: Renamed back to original name.
- Beta 2.0.0: Renamed to Mud Flower Pot.
- Beta 1.0.0: Introduced.