|Mud Brick Flower Pot|
The Mud Brick Flower Pot functions similarly to the vanilla Flower Pot in that it can be right-clicked with certain plants to place them inside.
The Mud Brick Flower Pot can hold all of the plants that the vanilla Flower Pot can, as well as the following Betweenlands plants:
- Arrow Arum
- Black Hat Mushroom, Bladderwort Flower, Blue Eyed Grass, Blue Iris, Boneset, Bottlebrush Grass, Bulb-Capped Mushroom, Button Bush
- Cattail, Cave Grass, Copper Iris
- Dead Weedwood Bush
- Flathead Mushroom
- Marsh Hibiscus, Marsh Mallow, Milkweed
- Pickerel Weed
- Shoots, Sludgecreep, Soft Rush, Swamp Tallgrass
A potted Mud Brick Flower Pot can be right-clicked to remove the plant from the pot and give it back to the player.
|Mud Brick Flower Pot||Mud Brick (3)|
- Beta 2.0.1: Renamed back to original name.
- Beta 2.0.0: Renamed to Mud Flower Pot.
- Beta 1.0.0: Introduced.