Moss is a block that generates in patches on any side of a block in most Betweenlands biomes (except Marshes and Sludge Plains) as well as in Caverns and on Idol Head Statues. Over time it spreads and dies, and can spread to any surface.
Moss can be lit on fire with an Octine Ingot, as one of the few sources of tinder that work in the dimension.
- 1 Moss (item) + 1 Betweenstone Bricks = 1 Mossy Betweenstone Bricks
- 1 Moss (item) + 1 Smooth Betweenstone = 1 Mossy Smooth Betweenstone
- 1 Moss (item) + 1 Betweenstone Tiles = 1 Mossy Betweenstone Tiles
- 3 Moss + 3 Weedwood Planks = 1 Moss Bed
- 1 Moss (item) + 1 Slimy Bone + 1 Life Crystal = 1 Swamp Talisman
- Grind Moss (item) = Ground Moss
- Beta 2.0.0: Can now be found anywhere in Caverns.
- Beta 1.0.0: Introduced.