The Herblore Book can be opened by right-clicking, and contains pages with information about the Aspects and Infusions in the mod, with side tabs to navigate through each major part of the book. Pressing a tab will take the viewer to the corresponding part. Forward and backward arrows are present to turn the pages. Scrolling back and forth will also turn the pages, and pressing Backspace will turn to the previous page.
- The List of Aspects section contains a list of all Aspects that can be discovered in the mod. Clicking an Aspect on the list will take the viewer to its full page under Aspect Info.
- The List of Ingredients section contains a list of all Ground Items that has at least on Aspect on it discovered in that world. An Herblore Book must be in the player's inventory when they test a Ground Item on a Gecko Cage in order to discover an Aspect on that item. When the Aspect is discovered, the Ground Item it was found on will appear in the List of Ingredients and will also be listed as part of the Aspect's info page. Clicking a Ground Item on the list will take the viewer to its full page under Ingredient Info.
- The Aspect Info section contains a page for each Aspect that can be discovered. Each Aspect page contains the Aspect's symbol, a brief description of it, its tier, what Ground Items have been discovered to contain the Aspect, and what Infusions the Aspect is used to create. Mentioned Ground Items and Infusions can be clicked to go to their corresponding pages.
- The Ingredient Info section contains a page for each Ground Item that has at least one Aspect on it discovered in that world. Each Ingredient page contains the ingredient's raw and ground textures, a brief description of it, and the Aspects that have been discovered on it. Mentioned Aspects can be clicked to go to their corresponding pages.
The second tab contains a list of all of the Infusions that can be created. Clicking an Infusion on the list will take the viewer to its full page, which contains its texture, a description of its effects, the Aspects required to create it, and which Aspects can be optionally added to modify it. Mentioned Aspects can be clicked to go to their corresponding pages.
Each Herblore Book stores an individual collection of Aspect discoveries based on what Gecko Cage tests were recorded in each specific book. Any number of Herblore Books can be combined through crafting to merge their discoveries together.
|Herblore Book||Lurker Skin (6) + Amate Paper (3)|
|Adds combined discoveries to all Herblore Books||Herblore Book (2-9)|
- Release 3.3.0:
- Rewrote Infusion descriptions and some ingredient descriptions.
- Added merging recipe.
- Alpha 3.2.0: Fully reintroduced.
- Beta 2.0.0: Temporarily removed.
- Beta 1.0.4: Added navigation keys.
- Beta 1.0.0: Introduced.