Events are random occurrences within the Betweenlands that last for a limited period of time and change one or more aspects of the dimension. These can include weather, but sometimes may also mean other supernatural occurrences. Some events are also date-specific, meaning they will only happen during certain times of the year. Be on the lookout for the 'NYI' tag on their page; if it's there, that means the event is not fully implemented in a currently released build of the mod.
Current Events Edit
- Auroras: Beautiful streaks of light appear floating in the sky, and wisps become tangible.
- Blood Sky: The sky turns blood red, demented noises echo around, and the undead swarm aplenty.
- Dense Fog: The distant fog closes in and strange silhouettes begin to stalk the player.
- Heavy Rain: Rain falls heavily and puddles cause flooding over solid ground.
- Snowfall: A Winter sub-event causing snow to fall from the sky and pile up.
- Spook: A Halloween season exclusive event causing everything to look and sound spooky.
- Thunderstorm: A Heavy Rain sub-event causing lightning to thrash the sky.
- Winter: A Christmas season exclusive event causing everything to become a frosty wonderland.