NOTICE: This item has been temporarily removed in the latest version of the mod, and will be returning in a future update.Dentrothyst Vial is a material item used for carrying Infusions and Aspect Vials. There are two varieties - Green and Orange. Both types can be used to collect a distilled infusion or aspect vial/s by right-clicking the vial on an Alembic with the finished combination. However, the orange variety must be used to collect the special potions.
In addition, Green Dentrothyst Vials become Dirty Dentrothyst Vials after the infusion is consumed. These vials must be cleaned in the Purifier in order to return them to their clean status and be reused for collection.
Clean Dentrothyst Vials can be placed on the ground as jars with a sneak-right click. Jars can be filled by right-clicking them with Aspect Vials; each click transfers 0.5 of the item vial's amount into the placed jar, and each jar can store up to 21.0 amount of the same aspect. Similarly, filled jars can be sneak-right clicked with empty Dentrothyst Vials to take 0.5 amount of the aspect from the jar to the item vial, and the empty jar is left behind if it is completely emptied. These jars can be broken and collected again, containing the amount of the aspect that was placed inside.
Recipe (Outdated) Edit
- 3 Green Dentrothyst + 1 Solid Rubber = 3 Green Dentrothyst Vials
- 3 Orange Dentrothyst + 1 Solid Rubber = 3 Orange Dentrothyst Vials
- 1 Aspect Vial (any type) = 1 Dentrothyst Vial (Ordaniis Aspect Vial and Green Dentrothyst Vial shown as example)
- Purify Dirty Vial = Green Dentrothyst Vial
Uses (Outdated) Edit
- 2 Cragrock + 2 Octine Ingots + 1 Green Dentrothyst + 1 Green Dentrothyst Vial = 1 Alembic
- 1 Cragrock + 2 Weedwood Sticks + 1 Green Dentrothyst Vial = 1 Repeller