Cave Moss is a natural block that spawns in groups on the ceiling of Betweenlands Cavern and Lake Cavern layers. It can be placed on the underside of Betweenstone, and grows downwards. It sometimes drips water particles.
Cave Moss can be lit on fire with an Octine Ingot, as one of the few sources of tinder that work in the dimension.
- 1 Cave Moss Clump + 1 Betweenstone Bricks = 1 Mossy Betweenstone Bricks
- 1 Cave Moss Clump + 1 Smooth Betweenstone = 1 Mossy Smooth Betweenstone
- 1 Cave Moss Clump + 1 Betweenstone Tiles = 1 Mossy Betweenstone Tiles
- 3 Cave Moss Clumps/Cave Moss + 3 Weedwood Planks = 1 Moss Bed
- Grind Cave Moss Clump = Ground Cave Moss
- Beta 1.0.0: Introduced.