These are all of the biomes added by the Betweenlands mod. Be on the lookout for the 'NYI' tag on their page; if it's there, that means the biome is not fully implemented in a currently released build of the mod.
Current Biomes Edit
- Coarse Islands: Sparse collections of steeply cut islands and cragrock formations.
- Deep Waters: Large water bodies filled with underwater life, broken occasionally by cragrock spires.
- Marshes: Broken flats of mud, peat and water, inhabited by fog, poisonous clouds, and hidden terrors.
- Patchy Islands: Sparse collections of relatively flat islands brimming with colorful flora.
- Sludge Plains: A vast plain of mud and sludgy dirt, complete with tar pools and rotten, dead trees.
- Swamplands: Relatively thick groups of weedwood trees with many plants and decent landmass.
|The Betweenlands Environment|
|Dimensions||The Betweenlands • The Nether • The Overworld|
|Biomes||Coarse Islands • Deep Waters • Marsh • Patchy Islands • Sludge Plains • Swamplands|
|Natural||Cavern (Lake) • Cragrock Spire • Giant Bulb-Capped Mushroom • Giant Hollow Log • Giant Root • Hearthgrove Tree • Nibbletwig Tree • Rubber Tree • Sap Tree • Silt Beach • Underground Oasis • Weedwood Tree (Giant • Rotten)|
|Buildings||Cragrock Tower • Druid Circle • Idol Head Statue • Ruins (Underground) • Shrine • Tar Pool Dungeon • Wight Fortress|
|Events||Auroras • Blood Sky • Dense Fog • Heavy Rain • Rift • Snowfall • Spook • Thunderstorm • Winter|
|Mechanics||Aspects • Corrosion • Decay • Food Sickness • Middle Gem Circle • Radial Equipment Menu|
|Other||Advancements • Loot Tables • Music|