Beta 2.0.0 was a major update to the Betweenlands that brought the mod to Minecraft 1.10.2 and was released on February 28, 2017. It added shields, many major changes, and performance improvements.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.10.2
- Rewrote major parts of world gen and as a result it's a lot faster than before
- Performance improvements
- Fixed Weedwood Bow animation (now all three textures are used)
- Improved dungeons such as the Cragrock Tower and the Wight Fortress
- Added various Shields
- Added Syrmorite Bucket and Syrmorite Rubber Tap with increased rubber collection speed
- Improved Weedwood Rowboat, can now be tarred with a Tar Drip for increased control
- Reworked Pyrads and Anglers
- Improved Ring of Recruitment, now allows the player to order mobs around
- New Sulfur Furnace, Fire Fly, Pear Bush models
- Swamp Grass now has various biome foliage colours
- Reworked custom main menu
- Added Ravines and Underground Oases to cave generation
- Gas Clouds have sounds and a proper death animation
- Implemented Pyrad Flame
- Betweenlands plants can be farmed by placing a center plant on composted ground
- Blood Sky is deadlier
- Turned purple pears white
- ...and more!
- Previous save files of the 1.7.10 version are not compatible, make sure you start a new world!
- Herblore and any related items or mobs have not been updated yet! We want to rework the mechanics of Herblore and it will be added in a later update!
|The Betweenlands Version History|
|Release 3.3.0||Release 3.3.1 • Release 3.3.2 • Release 3.3.3 • Release 3.3.4 • Release 3.3.5 • Release 3.3.6 • Release 3.3.7 • Release 3.3.8 • Release 3.3.9 • Release 3.3.10|
|Alpha 3.0.0||Alpha 3.1.0 • Alpha 3.2.0 • Alpha 3.2.1|
|Beta 2.0.0||Beta 2.0.1 • Beta 2.0.2 • Beta 2.0.3 • Beta 2.0.4|
|Beta 1.0.0||Beta 1.0.1 • Beta 1.0.2 • Beta 1.0.3 • Beta 1.0.4 • Beta 1.0.5 • Beta 1.0.6|